The Very Best Array of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your dog. Some dogs eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can normally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of typically having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Odyssey Pets in Dallas, TX. We stock numerous dog dish choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (972) 407-1166 to get more information!
Excellent groomers, staff & service!!! Kind & thoughtful go out of their way to serve in every way. I drive from Plano & pass up many places I could shop but none else will do for me & my fur babies!!!! LVK Thank ya'll soooo much. Shout out to Sherry for ordering my dogs speciality food stick just for them!😁🤩
My favorite pet store for over ten years. Always world class customer service!
This is by far the best place we have found and we’ve been all around Dallas. We come here for our salt water tank. Chase is amazing in both customer service and helping educate me on the whole process. He has helped us build our tank from the ground up and because of him and westly( I think that’s his name) they both are great assets to this company and we will be buying here more often 😊. The lady’s at the register are amazing as well, one always interacts with my kids as they are always running to see the doggies in their day care. This store is 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great options for clean food and treats for all my little babies. I get my dog and cat food here as well as goats milk for both dogs and cats. Love the frequent buyer program so I get rewards for shopping here.
The team at Odyssey is well trained and took excellent care of Archie ❤️ I would use their boarding facility again in a heartbeat!!! Chase, the Manager and all other staff were very responsive!!! I give them an A + rating!!!
Archie says hi!!!