The Best Choice of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Food Placemats for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your dog. Some dogs eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can normally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of typically having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Odyssey Pets in Dallas, TX. We stock numerous dog dish choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (972) 407-1166 to get more information!
Great place Great people and have everything your pets need
Very Knowledgeable for your aquarium needs . Super friendly and always happy to help !! Love this place !!
Odyssey is the absolute best! The employees are always happy to help and very informative. They have the best supplies in town with excellent prices. I get all my animal stuff from odyssey! I just bought a fish for my daughter for Christmas, the employees made sure we would have everything we need. The manager Sherry is the best, always helpful and truly cares about my pets. I’ll never go anywhere else!
Love Odyssey Pets!! Great vibes and great employees! This is my dog Swayze’s favorite store! Excellent customer service, the staff is so knowledgeable and willing to go above and beyond to provide my pup with the best of the best. Fantastic doggy daycare and grooming services. 10/10 recommend!
I LOVE Odyssey Pets! I have been a customer here for years. They help me with my elderly cats special dietary needs. Plus, I take my small dogs in for grooming, Trina and Gina do an awesome job!